Simply put, knit 2 stitches together. Done to form round edges, gradually decrease the number of stitches like in arms or for socks. You will have one less stitch for every two you knit together. So if you K2tog on your 20 stitch swatch, you’ll have 10 stitches left.
FREE Patterns to Read Online
- How to Knit Slippers Like Granny Made
- Bars and Stripes Knitted Dishcloth Pattern
- Knit Two Styles of Slippers with One Pattern
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…With BOWS!!
- Easy to Knit Slippers – Great Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Cable Knit Slippers for Children and Adults
- Knitted Jewelry Patterns for You to Make
- How to Crochet a Skull Dishcloth - FREE Download $0.00
- Crochet Jewelry - Mandala & Flower Necklace $2.99
- How to Crochet Jewelry - Flower and Friendship Bracelet - Free Download $0.00
- How to Knit Adult Slippers - Free Download $0.00
- Knit A Monster Purse - Free Download $0.00
Easy to Knit Bow Slippers - FREE Download
- How to Crochet - Fans Bracelet Pattern Download $0.00